Dear members of the Polish Adventist Community in Australia!
The time is approaching for our jubilee 20th Congress of the Polish Adventists in Australia. The Congress will be held in Adelaide, from 31 December 2015 to 3 January 2016.
As a result, we are writing in relation to several key issues:
- The Congress will be held at the Salvation Army Hall, which is located on the corner of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, INGLE FARM, SOUTH AUSTRALIA.
- We invite you to attend for the whole Congress, which commences on Thursday evening. This will be a special day – the last day of the year 2015. The opening ceremony of the Congress will be held on Thursday evening.
- The Congress Committee will meet on Thursday 31 December 2015. The details of the time will be forwarded to you in a separate communication.
- We encourage you to reserve your accommodation via the internet.
- Please plan your artistic propositions and forward the details to the Congress Music Coordinators who are Ewelina Muniak (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Anneliese Nowicki (Anneliese.email@example.com).
- We are sending to you registration cards, which will greatly assist us with planning and organising the Congress. These registration cards will be available from your church pastor or church elders until 19 September 2015. We request that you contact Mirek Ksiazkiewicz in relation to any registration issues (mobile: 0411 556 659, 18 Kotara Drive, SALISBURY HEIGHTS SA 5109).
- Cards for registration/ordering of meals will be sent out at a later date.
- This will be a jubilee Congress! It is the twentieth time in the history of our Polish Adventist community that we will be meeting together, to glorify our Lord, to share our experiences, to sing together and pray, and to reconnect with our spiritual immigrant, family and church roots.
The motto for the 20th Congress of Polish Adventists in Australia is ‘TRUE IDENTITY’.
See you in Adelaide
On behalf of the Congress Organising Committee
Pastor College Park Seventh Day Adventist Church
Among the many options for accommodation are the following hotels and motels:
Comfort Inn Manhattan
471 Main North Road, Enfield SA 5085
Phone: (61) 8 8262 2748 Fax: (61) 8 8349 7619
Comfort Inn Scotty’s
1 Nottage Terrace, Medindie SA 5081
Phone: 08 8269-1555 Fax: 08 8269-1199
Comfort Inn & Suites Sombrero
288-292 Main North Rd, Prospect SA 5082
Phone: 08 8269 3655 Fax: 08 8344 5642
Quest Mawson Lakes
33-37 Main Street, Mawson Lakes SA 5095
Phone: 08 7071 0100 Fax: 08 7071 0199